Monday, February 16, 2009

Give Me Suggestion, Please

you all know that my body is not the slim and the thin one.sometimes i try to ignore it. but sometimes it really bothers me. i can't buy any outfits that i want, everybody makes me as a joke (although they don't mean it), my mom said that it will hard to find a job with this body,etc. there are so many reasons that makes me want to lose some weight.

i give it 3 months from now..and i hope you can give suggestion for me...and i'll give you the result on May 30....

Thanks..

3 comments:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

i was overweight once. its really difficult for me coz im not a tall person.
so i did a gastric banding surgery. & now i'm happy with myself and can wear everything i want. =D

eCHo CoLaTE said...

ehehhehe....

banyak2in jalan kaki sar ama olahraga. banyak2 minum air putih

Rembulan Indira said...

hi there..I was 54 before and felt a bit full about myself..hehehe..I use the infra red corset for like 3months and now I am 49. also, the girdle makes my spine back in a good shape.. :)