Saturday, May 3, 2014

I Left My Heart in Yogyakarta











I've never been this happy before. Had a trip with your best friends and took a long conversation. I've ever been to Yogyakarta, a beautiful place in the Center of Java Island, Indonesia. But this time i went with my best friends. I went there with a mission to travel like a backpacker, but totally failed. Yeah, and i ate Italian Cuisine there, no Gudeg, Krecek or what-so-ever-called traditional food. I visited Taman Sari, Kraton Yogyakarta and Candi Prambanan. For a 3-days-2-nights travel that's enough. No need to argue since there was so little time. And enough for taking cheap train, biking with the sun on your head, losing ways, and the bla bla bla. I still love Yogyakarta until now. Because i left my heart there.

No comments: