Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tan Your Tan Skin











Yesterday when i woke up from bed i was thinking maybe beach was all i need. Relaxing on hot sand with the sun, drinking cold mineral water, watching surfer boys with their biceps everywhere. Yeah, i think i need a vacation to the beach. Again. Because last year is the last time i went to the beach, Bali, Indonesia, where the hidden beautiful beaches located. And the first morning i woke up in Bali, i explored almost all the beaches there. Yes, almost all. Pandawa Beach, Blue Point Beach, Padang-padang Beach, Dreamland Beach, Legian Beach. And there's still much much much beaches (i can't count it, so it is uncountable) i haven't explored. I was tan enough, though. I went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana where the giant Wisnu Statue lied there. There were traditional dances too. Hmm, i wish i could learn traditional dance again. But my fat tummy won't let me. The Bali Bird Park was too cute. Lots of birds flew. I took photos with them (with my scared face, describing i really 'love' them much).  And the reptiles cage, made you goosebumps. Snakes, crocodiles, and many 'cute' animals there. And the last destination was Pura Taman Ayun. It's a temple for the Hindu religion. But the weather wasn't good. Dark sky and big waves made me felt i was in the mountain, (thanked the waves that kept me realized i was on a beach). After those beachy things, i had to get back to reality, big city, no sand but the dust, no cute surfer boys but the stress faced people. And now i kinda miss the beach. Maybe next trip? i need to tan my almost-tan skin.

No comments: